Technology Skills: Jupyter, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, GitHub
Languages: Python, SQL
Joy is a self-driven fast learner and eager problem solver, equipped with data analytics skills.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science from Meru University of Science and Technology
- Currently works a a Junior ML Engineer at Omdena
- Currently a Data Science Instructor at Africa Data School delivering lectures and tutorials on Python, Machine Learning, AI, and data engineering
In our Lab, Joy has taken lead on the keeping our pipeline up-to-date and in-place to facilitate the experimentation on models. In addition, she has help with key analysis on attrition and contributed to model optimization. Joy served as Scrum Master on the final two sprints of the cohort.
- Developed and Delivered lectures and tutorials on Python, Machine Learning, AI, and data engineering.
- Worked as ML engineer to collaboratively solve issues in Africa