Technology Skills: Spark, Airflow, Tableau, Power BI, Logi Analytics, Jupyter, Scikit-learn, GitHub, SPSS, Alteryx
Languages: Python, R, SQL, Bash
John is a Data Scientist skilled in ETL & ELT, Data Pipelining, Exploratory Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Web- Scraping, Data Visualization, Batch Processing, and Statistical Modelling who is also an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and experienced with Data Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science (Statistics Major) from Technical University of Mombasa
- Currently an Analytics & BI Associate at Ajua
- Previous experience as a Data Processing Intern at Ultra Eureka Farm
In our Lab, John has worked hard on exploring additional feature engineering paths in order to find additional ways to analyze the data and potential new models we can use for the problem with a strong focus on UCM and LSTMs.
- Developed reports for data analytics done and built dashboards for BI using Logi Analytics.
- Worked on the data pipeline for logistics data