Technology Skills: Jupyter, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, transformers, PyTorch, statsmodels
Languages: Python, SQL
Huygens is a Data Scientist with hands-on experience in processing a variety of data. Specialized in mathematical modeling, and data analysis. Delivered stand-alone data service via API, time series forecasting models, and transformers-based deep learning models.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics, Topology from Université du Québec à Montréal
- Master of Science in Mathematics from University of Cape Town
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics from University of Antananarivo
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Mathematics from African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
In our Lab, Huygens has been heavily involved in feature engineering efforts for both capacity and attrition models.
- Delivered a dashboard to monitor and predict Covid-19 infections for the eastern and southern part of Africa. Data from multiple countries were used to fit a mathematical model of infectious diseases (SIRD model)
- Designed and delivers high-level mathematics university classes while utilizing math abilities to solve data science problems.