Technology Skills: Jupyter, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, transformers, Power BI, GitHub, MongoDB
Languages: Python, SQL
Hudson is an innovative Data Scientist, a highly analytical individual with years of experience and a solid background in finance, mathematics, statistics, programming, and model development. He has extensive experience in executing data-driven solutions in the field of investment analysis. He is skilled in Python, Machine Learning, Power BI, and SQL.
- Master of Science in Mathematical Finance from Strathmore University
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science with IT from Maseno University
- Currently working as an Investment Officer at Tana and Athi Rivers Development Authority
In our Lab, Hudson worked largely on the attrition problem and in addition to help preparing the datasets for classification algorithms via various techniques like hot encoding, he also explored LightGBM as a potential method for attrition forecasting.
- Is an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Has professional accounting experience creating reports and performing analysis on staff data
- Has professionally done financial market research for investment projects