Technology Skills: Power BI, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Jupyter, NLP
Languages: Python, SQL
Felista is a professionally qualified and experienced Data Scientist with several years of experience identifying efficiencies and problem areas within data streams, while communicating needs for projects. Adept at receiving and monitoring data from multiple data streams, including Access, SQL, and Excel data sources. She is proficient in predictive modeling, data processing, and data mining algorithms as well as programming languages like Python. Capable of creating, developing, testing, and deploying highly adaptive diverse services to translate business and functional qualifications into substantial deliverables.
- Master of Business Administration – Finance from St Paul’s University
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics from MOI University
- Currently working as a Data Scientist at National Construction Authority
In our Lab, Felista has done some excellent analysis of the attrition data and then went on to build an SVM to predict attrition.
- Define, design, and implement research projects harnessing Big Data to improve programming and inform decision-making.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions through Advanced Analytics and the use of various data mining techniques such as exploratory data analysis and statistical analysis.
- Create predictive and prescriptive advanced analytics solutions and models that will support various business initiatives and result in actionable insights and recommendations, operational decisions and ensure effective business outcomes.