Technology Skills: Postgres, AWS, Power BI, Oracle, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Jupyter
Languages: Python, SQL
Diana is a highly skilled Data Analyst with technical Skills in SQL, Power BI, R, Python, AWS Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Git/Github, pgSQL, PyCharm, and Microsoft Oracle. She is open-minded, eager to learn new things, with natural interpersonal skills and the ability to work and cooperate effectively with others. Punctual, organized, and responsible person, who cares about the image of the company and the people who work within it.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Arizona State University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Data Science and Machine Learning from Explore Data Science Academy
- Currently working as a Data Analyst at Equity Group
In our Lab, Diana has been a part of the analysis on both datasets as well as model optimization and improvements for the capacity planning models.
- Analyzed Kenya and Rwanda clients’ financial data to determine their creditworthiness and modeled, and analyzed the credit scoring limits of non-customers.
- Developed intricate algorithms based on deep-dive statistical analysis and predictive data modeling to model Spain’s electricity shortfall.
- Developed polished visualizations using Power BI to share results of Eskom power generation data analyses.