Technology Skills: Rattle, Tensorflow, NodeJS, Jupyter, GitHub, RStudio, AWS, Postman, Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, Lucidchart, MS Visio, MS Excel, Asana, Jira
Languages: Python, SQL, R
Daniel is a Data Scientist eager to build his career in the financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s in Biology from UMass Amherst
- Master’s in Data Analytics from SNHU.
- Currently working as a Data Scientist / Engineer at ServisBOT to build chatbots using NLU / NLP for customer solutions for large clients.
- Previously worked as a Consulting Assistant at AM Renovation Consultants
In our Lab, Daniel has shown excellent attention to detail and thorough analytical skills. He’s worked primarily on the capacity planning side of the project and was instrumental in both the initial analysis and model optimization roles.
- AI Tooling team member responsible for generating customer reports thru data analysis as well as backend python development across multiple proprietary services
- Launched CNN model to track and filter spam email data through clustering, identification of nearest neighbors, and local outlier factors
- Machine learning experience in supervised and unsupervised models by way of random forests, decision trees, k-means clustering, boosting, binary & multi-class classification, and data clustering