Technology Skills:Jupyter, GitHub, LaTeX, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, RStudio
Languages: Python, SQL, R
Abhi is a Data Scientist with experience in pipeline engineering design and project collaboration who enjoys programming and helping others to understand their data.
- Master’s of Science in Artificial Intelligence from University of Aberdeen
- Master’s of Science in Subsea Engineering from University of Aberdeen
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering from UPES
- Currently a Senior Discipline Engineer at TechnipFMC
In our Lab, Abhi served as our first Product Owner where he helped shape the direction of the project and did excellent work on his analyses to start us off, culminating in a well done report for our client. Since then, he’s continued to be instrumental in model development and tuning.
- Research, prototype and develop software packages for scientific computing. Apply active machine learning to optimize finite element analysis workflow.
- Perform screening and comparative analysis of alternate solutions. Develop risks and opportunities matrix for technology/process selection.
- Execute pipeline engineering design activities for feasibility, FEED, or detailed design. Responsible for allocating, supervising and directing the preparation of project deliverables