Enterprise Data Analyst
Primary Location: Kenya
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary Range: $20,000
As an Enterprise Data Analyst at Prospect 33, you will be a part of our world-class Global Data Lab, working on innovative projects involving AI and Enterprise Data within banking and financial services. We are looking for a candidate with a strong technical background, preferably in computer science or a related field, and a keen business acumen. If you have a background or any knowledge of the Client Lifecycle space within a bank, this would be ideal.
- Analyze complex data sets and convert them into information that can help drive decision-making.
- Utilize SQL for data extraction and manipulation, and to assist with data integration and data quality tasks.
- Understand and implement data models, database designs, data access, and table maintenance codes.
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to understand their data requirements and translate them into business & technical requirements.
- Support the entire project lifecycle – from initial requirements gathering to data transformation, analysis, and reporting.
- Contribute to the improvement of data quality and our client’s data management capabilities.
- Conduct data audits to verify data accuracy and ensure data quality.
- Create detailed reports and data dashboards for stakeholders.
- Support data-related AI projects and initiatives within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of the principles of the project lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings.
- Understanding of AI principles and applications in a business context is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.