Project Manager – Enterprise Data Warehouse Implementation
Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary Range: $150,000-$200,000
We are seeking a highly experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of an enterprise data warehouse for a bank. The successful candidate will have a strong background in project management, banking, financial services, and capital markets, with experience in implementing data projects and regulatory transformation. They should also have a solid understanding of the challenges involved in creating a regulated data warehouse, including data governance, data quality, data ownership, and experience working with accounting systems, general ledger, and related systems such as loans.
Prospect 33 leads the Capital Markets in AI & ML development and solution deployment. Complex data environments are the most significant underlying challenge facing our industry as we make the jump to a fully data-driven operating model. We are seeking a brilliant individual who has a passion for changing the status quo, an out-of-the-box thinker, who wants to lead in the transformation of the wholesale capital markets industry.
- Lead the implementation of the enterprise data warehouse for the bank, including planning, execution, and delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, define project scope, and create project plans.
- Analyze and assess the impact of the data warehouse on business processes and systems.
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure smooth integration of the data warehouse into existing systems.
- Monitor project progress and manage risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Communicate project status and updates to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets all quality standards.
- Juggle multiple client deliverables and spend at least 3 days per week on a client site.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience as a Project Manager, with a strong background in banking, financial services, and capital markets.
- Experience in implementing data projects and regulatory transformation, with a solid understanding of the challenges involved in creating a regulated data warehouse.
- Experience working with accounting systems, general ledger, and related systems such as loans.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to analyze and assess the impact of technology on business processes.
- Proficiency with project management tools and methodologies.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in consulting and project delivery.
- Experience with Prospect 33 (strongly preferred).
- VP level candidate ready to jump to a director or an experienced director who has kept their hand in on change delivery.
- A long-standing interest in developing themselves around AI/ML development and solution delivery. Please see P33’s latest website for more details.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.