Financial Sales Support Specialist
Primary Location: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Toledo, , US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is looking for Financial Sales Support Specialists that are career-minded, ambitious, and client-service-driven individuals who are highly organized, self-motivated, and fulfilled by helping others. Operating in a supportive role, the Financial Sales Support Specialists support clients, Associate Advisors, and Financial Advisors across all aspects of client service. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys learning, building relationships, and providing excellent customer service to not only our clients but our advisors as well. This person will be highly skilled in organization and communication. They understand that providing superior client service is absolutely what sets them (and us) apart from other financial firms. Duties include document processing, meeting preparation, servicing existing clients, and client relationship building.
- Collaborate with one or many Financial Advisors in preparing, presenting, and implementing customized financial plans.
- Document preparation/processing.
- Client review preparation.
- Assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care & managed money.
- Develop, manage, and retain strong client relationships.
- Contribute to meeting individual and team goals.
Knowledge, Job Skills, and Abilities:
- 5 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on client servicing.
- FPQP (Financial paraplanner), Life and Health Licensed, or Series 65 certifications are significantly valued
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Takes initiative, nurtures, and seizes opportunities.
- Highly organized.
- High emotional quota.
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguity.
- Positive mindset.
- High personal emphasis on learning and development.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.