Regulatory Business Analysts
Primary Location: , New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Assisting with regulatory reporting controls
- Managing internal stakeholders across all business units
- Conducting control and quality assurance testing on regulatory tech changes to ensure reporting is complete and accurate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A thorough understanding of Transaction Reporting Regulations, specifically EBS, CFTC, TRACE, 605/606, and CAT experience (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proactivity and self-starting attitude with high levels of ownership
- Confidence and assertiveness in communicating effectively with colleagues across the firm
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Comfort in a technology-led, high-volume, and complex business environment
- Strong analytical skills
This position is located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and candidates will be expected to be on-site until such time our client is comfortable that independent work may be achieved through a hybrid arrangement.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.