Data Change Associate
Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join our dynamic team at Prospect 33 as a Data Change Associate in the Universal Transaction Framework project at a globally systemically important (G-SIB) banking client, where you’ll play a critical role in driving the success of our data analysis efforts. As a Business Analysis team member, you will be responsible for performing day-to-day data analysis of various sources as part of a project with an ambitious goal of hydrating 25 sources across 15 key product areas and defining enterprise schemas for each product by the end of the year. This is an opportunity to apply your analytical and project management skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment, with the potential for career growth and development.
- Leading stakeholder engagement with multiple lines of business, corporate functions and senior stakeholders to understand unique products and product lifecycle for framework scoping and architecture.
- Leading migration and mapping initiatives for enterprise data lake and source transaction systems that capture bank exposure.
- Advising best practices and processes for enterprise data migration and mapping to team members.
- Identifying critical issues, performing root cause analysis and opining on strategic and tactical remediation efforts to ensure the prevention of subsequent occurrences.
- Engaging with individual businesses and technology partners to ensure gradual sequential delivery in a timely manner with consideration to accuracy and completeness.
- Enhancing functional requirements and spearheading development efforts and user acceptance testing for all transactional data sets.
- Conducting reconciliation for multiple lines of businesses and enterprise systems to propose sourcing, validating and identifying discrepancies of exposure and collateral records.
- Developing and managing key performance indicators (KPIs) for the program’s data governance pillar progress to senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, interpret and rationalize large and disparate datasets.
- Strong SQL skills, including creating and running complex queries across all environments
- Proven experience leading stakeholder engagement and managing complex projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to different levels of management.
- Experience with data migration and mapping.
- Knowledge of data lake and enterprise risk management system frameworks and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as finance, economics, computer science, or engineering.
- Previous experience as an analyst is a plus.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.