Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Prospect 33 is a niche consultancy focused on the financial services industry, primarily the investment banking industry in New York and London. We have a footprint of clients spread around the US and Europe in locations ranging from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA. We deliver a range of consulting services to our clients including some contract placement and some project consulting services.
We are looking for a versatile Project Manager to support several projects at our client headquartered in midtown Manhattan. The candidate needs to be an all-star all-rounder who can quickly pivot among multiple projects.
- Experience with data strategy is preferred.
- Professionalism and clear communication are key.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Translate business strategy into an executable program of delivery and provide leadership of major workstreams within major programs and/or stand-alone projects.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling project tasks, and maintaining working relationships with client functional areas in business and IT.
- Function as the primary point of contact for project issues and changes to project scope, development, and execution.
- Support senior Program Managers executing change initiatives. Manage and support management information reporting to senior stakeholders, including transparency in status communication and advising on ad-hoc senior stakeholder requests
- 10-15 years of experience in financial services
- 10+ years of progressive experience in project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including senior management communication
- Experience and familiarity working in data governance
- Experience in data warehousing
- Excellent at juggling multiple projects
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.