Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Develops Business Requirements, objectives, constraints, and assumptions for a large, strategic, multi-year program.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis preferably in a shared or enterprise data environment.
- Provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation.
- Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
- Applies experiences across various software and/or systems development processes to define and collect metrics and identify and implement opportunities for improvement to increase quality of requirements and speed time-to-market.
- Develop test cases and participates in performing User Acceptance Testing and data checkouts post-production.
- Experience in using business tools such as Jira and Confluence for task planning, tracking and documentation needs.
- Familiarity with and experience in scrum/agile environment.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly with outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking, ability to connect the dots across similar problem statements and exceptional attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries for data analysis and validation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with diverse audiences.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Understanding of physical and logical data model, ability to read Erwin data model and write and run SQL statements to extract and analyze data.
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience in data governance is a plus.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.