Senior Data Analyst
Primary Location: Poland
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We are expanding our team based on demand from our current clients. We’re looking to add Senior Data Analysts in Wroclaw and Warsaw to enable our clients to be successful.
- Take on a new challenge in a cutting-edge team, in which you’ll contribute to the analysis of complex risk and finance data to identify business issues and opportunities
- Support the Data requirement analysis of outcomes to construct a right to left data lineage across applications/systems with a goal to create a backlog items that delivers common data models & business rules, leveraging strategic data solutions
- We’ll look to you to provide high quality analytical input to help develop and implement innovative processes and problem resolution across the bank
- This is a hands-on role in which you’ll hone your data analysis expertise and gain valuable experience in a dynamic area of our business
As a Senior Data Analyst, you’ll play a key role in supporting the delivery of common data model & business rules for Risk and Finance functions. You’ll be performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis, alongside developing and performing standard queries to ensure data quality and identify data inconsistencies and missing data.
Day-to-day, you’ll also be:
- Collecting, profiling and mapping appropriate data to use in new or existing solutions as well as for ongoing data activities
- Identifying and documenting data migration paths and processes, standardising data naming, data definitions and modeling
- Helping to interpret customer needs and turning them into functional or data requirements and process models
- Supporting several large, complex and critical projects within your department
We’re looking for someone with experience in using data analysis tools and delivering data analysis for the business and especially finance functions.
We’ll also look for:
- An in-depth understanding of the interrelationships of data and multiple data domains
- A background in delivering research based on qualitative and quantitative data across a range of subjects
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.