Data & Analytics Analyst
Primary Location: Poland
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We are expanding our team based on demand from our current clients. We’re looking to add Data & Analytics Analysts in Wroclaw and Warsaw to enable our clients to be successful.
- Take on a new challenge in Data & Analytics and help us shape the future of our business
- You’ll be helping to manage the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We’re committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
You’ll be joining our client on a specific project, so you’ll either be supporting your team in identifying customers vulnerable to fraud and delivering enhanced and targeted fraud monitoring, or helping the bank in financial crime prevention and detection using modern data tools and technologies.
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be planning and providing high-quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You’ll be capturing, validating, and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience.
As well as this, you’ll have the ability to provide analytical insights that inspire our stakeholders to deliver digitised, simple and convenient customer experiences.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A keen eye for detail in your work
- Working knowledge of Python and SQL
- A familiarity with NumPy, Pandas and PySpark
- Experience of generating visualisation using business intelligence tools, such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView, or through code
- A familiarity with shell scripting, Linux command line and cloud environments
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.