Data & Analytics Analyst in Financial Crime
Primary Location: Poland
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- This is an opportunity to take on a purpose-led role in a cutting edge Data & Analytics team
- You’ll be consulting with our stakeholders to understand their needs and identify suitable data and analytics solutions to meet them along with business challenges in line with our purpose
- You’ll bring advanced analytics to life through visualisation in a meaningful way for key stakeholders, giving you excellent recognition for your work
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be using advanced analytics to develop business solutions which increase the understanding of our business, including its customers, processes, channels, and products. You’ll be working closely with business stakeholders to define detailed business questions, problems, or opportunities which can be supported through advanced analytics, making sure that new and existing processes are designed to be efficient, simple, and automated where possible.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Working in an Agile way within multi-disciplinary data and analytics teams, co-ordinating resources from across the team and the business to achieve agreed project and scrum outcomes
- Delivering data and analytics expertise and solutions, which bring commercial and customer value to business challenges
- Communicating data and analytics opportunities and bringing them to life in a way that business stakeholders can understand and engage with, supporting them to select the best approach for the business needs
- Using new tools, technologies, and methodologies to carry out advanced analytics
- Sharing relevant updates with key stakeholders bringing together advanced analytics, data science, and data engineering work that is easily understandable and links back clearly to our business needs
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for data and analytics together with knowledge of data architecture, key tooling and relevant coding languages. Along with proficiency in advanced analytics, you’ll bring an ability to simplify data into clear data visualisations and compelling insight using appropriate systems and tooling. You’ll also have good financial services knowledge, and the ability to identify wider business impact, risk, and opportunities, making connections across key outputs and processes.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of data management principles
- Experience of translating data and insights for key stakeholders
- Knowledge of data engineering, data science and decisioning disciplines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.