Data Governance/ Analyst
Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Prospect 33 is a niche consultancy focused on the financial services industry, primarily the investment banking industry in New York and London. We have a footprint of clients spread around the US and Europe in locations ranging from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA. We deliver a range of consulting services to our clients including some contract placement and some project consulting services.
We are expanding our team based on demand from our current clients. We’re looking to add experienced Data Analysts to join the team.
- Experience in data analysis, requirement gathering, use cases, testcases in Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Background in Data Governance
- Domain knowledge of trade lifecycle and attributes of Investment Banking Products – Derivatives, Equity, Bonds, Collateral etc.
- Proficient in writing data queries (using languages such as SQL or Python)
- Desired experience with scrum, JIRA
- Good communication skills, should be able to interact effectively with various stakeholders
- Ability to work dynamic changing environment, agile methodology.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.