Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Prospect 33 is a niche consultancy focused on the financial services industry, primarily the investment banking industry in New York and London. We have a footprint of clients spread around the US and Europe in locations ranging from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA. We deliver a range of consulting services to our clients including some contract placement and some project consulting services.
We are expanding our team based on demand from our current clients. We’re looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to join and assist with a bank data warehouse build project.
- Work with product owners, data domain experts, and business users of banking data to capture user stories and requirements to build a data warehouse for enterprise-wide reporting and analytics
- Help product owners define value
- Help developers deliver value
- Help quality control analysts with test cases
- Help users with user acceptance testing
- Increase interactions and clarifications among the team, and beyond the team to user community
- Improve the scrum team (product owners, data architect, quality analysts) by learning from retrospectives for future sprints, and by increasing interactions and clarifications among the team
- Manage and administer requirements backlog tool
- Report on quality of deliverables and cadence of delivery
- 3+ years in the banking industry
- Proficiency in data relevant to financial reporting, management reporting, and/or regulatory reporting
- 3+ years on data warehouse projects
- Completed bachelor degree from accredited college with relevance to financial sector
- Tools: MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, agile (Jira)
- Test-driven development
- Transforming teams from waterfall to agile
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.