Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Establish and maintain credibility and reliability with clients.
- Analyse current technologies used and recommend ways to improve.
- Advise clients on leading cloud practices and architectural approaches.
- Provide technical leadership to the Prospect33 Team on client projects.
- Defines technical direction and roadmap for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions.
- Architect cloud-native, hybrid, or multi-cloud solutions to meet client needs.
- 3 To 5 Years of experience as a solutions architect on AWS Cloud Projects.
- At least 5+ Years’ experience in software engineering and design architecture.
- AWS Solutions Architect (Professional) Certification.
- Project management and leadership skills are essential.
- Understanding of cloud adoption strategies and enterprise-scale use of public cloud platforms.
- Understanding of frameworks and architectural best practices.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, with knowledge of source code control and CI Systems (i.e., GitHub/Bitbucket/Stash, Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge of relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server) and SQL query skills.
- Experience with GCP or Azure.
- Experience with non-SQL/Big Data databases, ex MongoDB, Cassandra, etc…
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.