Program & Project Managers for Cloud / Data Program
Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- managing full cycle implementations from concept, to design, to production and hand over to BAU
- Working primarily with middle office, custody, and hedge fund data to migrate that data over to a centralized data lake
- 10+ years experience in financial services
- 7+ years project management experience
- Knowledge of:
- institutional banking
- middle office
- cross-asset class knowledge
- Ability to develop on-site and remote team and client relationships
- Verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile methodology
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Prospect 33 is a niche consultancy focused on the financial services industry, primarily the investment banking industry in New York and London. We have a footprint of clients spread around the US and Europe in locations ranging from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA. We deliver a range of consulting services to our clients including some contract placement and some project consulting services.
We prefer to work with our Alumni or friends of P33, however we are always welcome to meeting new people who we haven’t previously engaged with.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.