Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client, in the financial services industry, is seeking a FP&A VP to join their team. The individual needs to be a Finance professional with solid experience in P&Ls, and with the ability to prepare investor relations decks routinely and quarterly financial statements. This person will be an important member of the team, providing support to the COO/CIO groups within Technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing Competitor analysis on a quarterly basis
- Working with external and internal stakeholders to create reports/forecast statements (income statements)
- Work as a liaison between stakeholders in different departments such as sales, marketing, accounting, technology, and operations.
- Long term strategic planning
- Support senior management’s strategic plans/programs and implementation/analysis/budgeting
- Owning the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting process at a company to inform major decisions
- Other standard FP&A duties, as assigned
- Finance professional with at least 5-7 years work experience within FP&A
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable with communication with senior stakeholders
- Background in Financial Reporting and FP&A
- Prior experience within banking, investment banking, and financial services is strongly preferred
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.