Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is looking for Business Analyst to work on an RBPL Program on DFS MRA requirements implementation. The role will interact with a variety of stakeholders of high levels of seniority to deliver a book of work impacting front-to-back systems and processes.
- Responsible for F2B execution of a project/number of projects under the RBPL Program. This includes full accountability of analysis & scoping, business engagement & buy-in, the definition of delivery and resourcing plan, internal & external communications
- Responsible for requirements gathering and understanding the changes at all and draw out plans and test cases for testing
- Lead the analysis into a wide range of tasks including the deployment of risk sensitivities and P&L /P&L Attribution in the risk management platform, and ability to deploy resolution of RBPL issues front-to-back
- Coordinate and perform system testings in UAT, including and not limited to, investigations and ability to propose solutions to existing challenges and issues through data gap analysis
- Have a good understanding of front to back workflow and internal systems impact
- Ensure project delivery, execute governance and control processes like preparing timely status reporting or escalating risks & issues to business partners in a timely fashion
- At least 8 years experience of working in a Project Management and/or business analysis space
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio (a plus)
- Ability to independently write and review of Business Requirement Document(s) and testing strategies, obtain sign-off of those documents with stakeholders, and host meetings/workshops to discuss gaps and next steps with stakeholders to remediate.
- Flexible in working in a physical office a couple of times a week and have proper set up at home for the days they are not in the office (headset with microphone, computer/laptop, wifi/internet, smartphone (for emails and remote access)
- Self-starter with minimal supervision and desire to learn and grow
- Extensive experience in managing a complex front-to-back program, effective coordination and communication skills, able to manage challenging situations with senior stakeholders, strong understanding of credit risk business.
- Possess an understanding of regulatory deliverables, landscape, and timelines, perform / coordinate Impact assessments across credit risk stakeholder groups for regulatory submission.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.