Primary Location: , New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Prospect 33 is a niche consultancy focused on the financial services industry, primarily the investment banking industry in New York and London. We have a footprint of clients spread around the US and Europe in locations ranging from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA. We deliver a range of consulting services to our clients including some contract placement and some project consulting services. We have also built a unique training course focused on developing the next generation of “Future Leaders” for the financial services industry.
We are expanding our team based on demand from our current clients. We’re looking to add an experienced consultant with CAT knowledge to assist the US Regulatory Reporting team in the following services:
- Working to support team on CAT reporting requirements and BAU including:
- Analyzing and assessing open CAT regulation rejections
- Minimizing and reducing the rate of CAT regulation rejections on a go-forward basis
- Control and Quality Assurance testing on regulatory tech changes to ensure reporting is complete and accurate
- Project deliveries for CAT including any migrations/business changes
- A proficient understanding of CAT
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in regulatory reporting.
- A proactive and self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
- A confident and assertive individual, able to communicate effectively with colleagues across the firm – this is a high profile function
- Proficient in Excel and SQL skills
- Comfortable in a technology-led, high volume, complex business environment
- Strong analytical skills
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.