Business Analyst for Data Strategy
Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is looking for Business Analysts for Data Strategy in Financial Reporting and Enterprise Data. Both roles will support the Head of FP&A as well as other bank staff and consultants to ensure capture and communication of financial reporting requirements for the bank’s digital transformation Data Strategy. The Company will provide necessary requirements analysis, modeling, and strategy support to the process as well as PMO support to the project and help structure necessary workstreams and project governance.
- Prior experience in Financial Services/Insurance preferred
- Background in analyzing business process
- Documenting business flow
- Creating effective presentations explaining complex business flows
- Strong problem-solving ability
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.