Payments Business Analyst
Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Aggregate payment data across payment types and clearing schemes in a standardized manner covering key events in the payments lifecycle.
- Enable aggregated payment data to be available to multiple internal consumer systems
- Eliminate point-2-point feeds and simplify the operating environment
- Partner with clients to map data to the PSDP
- Partner with clients to understand their Payment and Account data needs for various strategic programs
- Assist in roadmap development
- Facilitate the development of test strategies and data needs
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with stakeholders to address and resolve payment systems data quality issues that result from mapping to PSDP.
- Analysis of the data in PDS to identify data quality issues and other metrics (volumes, etc)
- 4-8 years’ Banking Payments or payments-related experience required
- Strong Data Analysis experience
- Strong Analytical and Communications skills
- Strong experience in SQL/data query in an Agile environment
- Data Management and Data Governance experience
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.