Performance Test Lead/ Manager
Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is looking for an experienced Testing Lead to take over leading their team of performance testers. If you have team leadership experience and experience with stress/load testing as well as scalability testing, then this is the position for you.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Performance Testing strategy, including tooling, processes, and frameworks.
- Participate in sprint/project/release planning to contribute to testing plans and initial scheduling estimates per project.
- Work with project teams to ensure that system performance requirements, scalability expectations, and solution designs are clearly understood and testable.
- Translate system performance and system scalability requirements into test cases for testing of new releases or changes to existing systems
- Understand complex, large scale systems in test and production environments such as cloud, containers, and configurations
- Design workload models, identify critical high-volume activities, and establish test parameters
- Evaluate resource usage, speed, availability, response times, scalability, and reliability
- Work with the development and infrastructure teams to triage, analyze and resolve performance issues
- Leverage performance testing knowledge and solutions to contribute to the definition of system monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
- Introduce relevant testing approaches into the development, infrastructure, and QA teams
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts for the maturation of the IT QA/QC function and the overall SDLC/PMLC.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and advocate for IT QA/QC to promote a culture of good quality practices.
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.