Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Provide real-time support to data and product-related queries to support business and technical teams
- Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable frameworks
- Perform data analytics and reporting to generate insights and guide business decisions
- Provide guidance to partner teams by establishing data dictionaries, data mapping, and data patterns
- Convert business requirements to design, identify tools and develop solutions
- Support the teams in the selection and implementation of data analytics tools and frameworks that are suitable for their needs.
- Work with different teams to perform diagnostic analytics, prescriptive analytics, and descriptive analytics
- Use industry tools such as Alteryx and Power BI to generate metrics and develop dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Develop algorithms to automate data reconciliation, data cleansing, and data wrangling logics
- Develop expertise on metadata, lineage, and business definitions to identify gaps and anticipate challenges
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.