Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is looking for a pen tester ready to put on their white hat and attempt to break everything. If you have experience and enjoy attempting to gain access to “secure” networks and infrastructure, then this is the role for you.
- Carry out remote testing of a client’s network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security
- Ability to perform vulnerability assessment and work collaboratively with the cybersecurity team
- Hands-on experience in analyzing and reviewing test strategies for penetration testing
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues/vulnerabilities uncovered and level of risk
- Advise on methods to fix or lower security risks to systems
- Present your findings, risks, and conclusions to key stakeholders
- Understand how the flaws that you identify could affect a business, or business function if they’re not fixed.
- Hands-on experience in Security assessment tools (such as Aircrack-ng, Burp Suite, SQLmap)
- Excellent exposure to Security frameworks (such as NIST, SOX, HIPPA)
- Excellent exposure to understand and analyze technical architecture
- Certifications in penetration testing is good to have
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.