Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is looking for a QA lead who can work with a team to ensure that products will meet the needed quality standards set by both the producer and the end-user. You will ensure reliability, usability, and proper performance for the product to be distributed to the outside market. Being able to follow and implement proper QA procedures is needed for this position.
- Accountability for all test strategy, design, execution and reporting within a given program, striving for highest levels of quality.
- Work with the Program Manager and other leads within the program to ensure alignment of business, technology and execution at the program level.
- Establish quality metrics for the program and the methods for collecting those metrics, and communicate qualitative and quantitative testing status to program management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure traceability mapping and test coverage of requirements meets acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain comprehensive reusable test pack
- Drive program QA team resource planning to meet program timeline and priorities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to QA team members.
- Provide guidance to the QA team to immediately and directly identify opportunities to design test cases for automation.
- Provide guidance around the defect management process, including impact analysis and prioritization.
- Enforce project testing standards, tools, templates and methods.
- Participate in, and/or facilitate, discussions to anticipate and resolve conflicts, and to ensure traceability and completion of deliverables when necessary.
- Provide direction and/or input into Program planning and project change requests.
- Proactively manage program-level issues & risks; escalate to Program Manager and/or Sponsors as appropriate.
- Experience in inspection, auditing, and/or testing
- Ability to implement corrective action programs
- Industry or product experience for the particular product made
- Computer skills especially in QA based programs
- Knowledge of tools and methods for QA
- Experience with data analysis
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.