Primary Location: New York, New York, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client, a large mortgage loan organization, is seeking a Resolution Planning Project Coordinator to join their team! This person will ultimately report to the Director of Resolution Planning and Capital Management within the organization and will be largely responsible for supporting the Director, in addition to managing and coordinating the team’s efforts in meeting the resolution planning objectives and requirements. The role will require a significant collaboration to coordinate all aspects of the organizations Resolution Plan, and the position will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Resolution plan. In addition, this role will liaise with other areas within the Capital Planning division in order to ensure alignment on capital management. This person can be located in the New York or Washington D.C. Metropolitan areas.
The Capital and Resolution Planning division is responsible for the planning, forecasting, and optimization of capital. The team focuses on the oversight of all capital management, capital planning and elements related to risk appetite and capital contingency, as well as strategic and policy initiatives. This position will also help and design the designation of the organizations Core Business Lines and help address resolvability questions and solutions. The role will coordinate strategic projects and a wide range of analytical work that will help decide and support the organizations strategies – including capital planning, resolution planning and capabilities within the stress testing framework.
- Partner with the Resolution Planning team to coordinate the all analyses and deliverables required for the Resolution Plan
- Support the development and implementation of a resolution planning process that aligns with enterprise, regulatory and stakeholder expectations.
- Focus on managing and tracking workstream-level progress towards meeting their resolution deliverables, raising risks and issues where required and recommending solutions
- Consolidate and synthesize information from various subject matter experts into a cohesive Resolution Plan document
- Support the initial development of regulatory materials support the organizations resolution plan, highlighting key themes, risks and / or issues for awareness or escalation
- Support other areas within capital to help garner a more comprehensive view of capital across a stress continuum
- 5-7 years of related professional / industry experience working on regulatory programs or projects that cover multiple parts of an organization
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to deliver desired project outcomes
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills, including ability to summarize key themes for presentations to senior management, regulators and other stakeholders
- Able to manage deliverables across multiple workstreams, and interdependencies between workstreams, in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at synthesizing input from various stakeholders and subject matter experts engaged in the resolution planning process
- Highly skilled at powerpoint and excel; Workiva (Wdesk) or similar reporting software is a plus
- An undergraduate degree is required. Advanced degrees strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership, organization, analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Attention to detail – excellent writing skills
- Show flexibility in thinking as new processes are developed and multiple iterations are expected, given resolution planning is a new effort for the enterprise
- Ability to quickly learn complicated concepts and take feedback from subject matter experts to obtain desired inputs/results for the resolution planning program
- Develop proposed solutions to an extensive range of complicated problems
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.