Primary Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for a team of Analysts to join their OTC & FX Trade Validation team that supports the Americas region with 20 people located in Raleigh and New York, plus additional staff at a vendor in Pune, India. This group along with the Settlements team, form the Americas OTC & FX Operations, Cash Management, Sanctions and Messaging department supporting with a total of 56 people.
- Risk mitigation of unauthorized trading risk by way of OTC & Foreign Exchange & Trade Validation process
- Draft/review or match OTC ISDA confirmations for Rates, Credit Equity, FX and Commodities
- Timely and accurately query resolution with Trade Management Front Office
- Stay abreast of industry changes and regulatory target
- Interactions with Front Office, Trade Management, Legal, and other trade validation teams across New York, London, Singapore, Poland, and India.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient English language speaking skills
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
- Strong Banking/Financial experience; ISDA expertise OTC derivative products mandatory
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.