OTC ISDA Confirmations Analyst
Primary Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for a team of Analysts to join their OTC & FX Trade Validation team, that supports the Americas region with 20 people located throughout the East Coast of the US and in India. This group along with the Settlements team, form the Americas OTC & FX Operations, Cash Management, Sanctions and Messaging department supporting with a total of 56 people. This person will ideally have regulatory change project experience and MUST have ISDA expertise.
- Risk mitigation of unauthorized trading risk by way of OTC & Foreign Exchange & Trade Validation process
- Draft/review or match OTC ISDA confirmations for Rates, Credit Equity, FX and Commodities
- Timely and accurately query resolution with Trade Management Front Office
- Stay abreast of industry changes and regulatory target
- Interactions with Front Office, Trade Management, Legal, and other trade validation teams across New York, London, Singapore, Poland, and India.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient English language speaking skills
- 4+ years industry experience preferred
- Strong Banking/Financial experience; ISDA expertise OTC derivative products mandatory
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.