Project Manager / PMO
Primary Location: New York, New York , US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We are hiring! Prospect 33 is looking to engage several Project Managers / PMO’s to be deployed onto projects with our clients in the Financial Services Industry (including Investment Banks, FinTechs, and more!) Qualified individuals will work directly with Lead PM’s on projects, assisting with all areas of project management.
- Manage many of the day-to-day meetings with stakeholders, and support the senior program leads
- Documenting meeting minutes and associated action items
- Manage action item log and collecting status updates
- Supporting the development of detailed project plans
- Coordinating weekly dashboard updates and identify issues as well as coordinate with senior management and other members of the organizations
- Helping to create presentations for senior management
- Sourcing information from various lines of business
- Constant coordination on numerous project pieces
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- 2-5 years of experience within project management
- Prior experience working with/supporting Project Managers
- Self-starter with a “roll-up-my-sleeves” attitude
- Comfortable working with/engaging with SME’s
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- Strong attention to detail & organization
- Prior experience helping Project Managers in the development of project plans
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodologies
- Masters Degree is a plus
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We don’t just say this, we believe it and we live it. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33, regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views!
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.