Primary Location: Manassas, Virginia, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a Recruiter! A successful recruiter will collaborate with managers on a daily basis and proactively fulfill open requirements- experience with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing to interviewing and hiring, would be a plus. Prior experience using LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus. We are a US business with offices in New York, London, and Washington DC- this person will work out of our office located in Manassas, VA. We are growing our capability and looking for an awesome recruiter who can support our business.
You’ll be working on active projects to recruit people in the US & UK to support our clients on-site. Prospect 33 is a Consulting business, not a recruitment agency, so although the business model is similar you’ll be hiring people who’ll be joining Prospect 33 as permanent employees (mainly). We then engage such people on projects with our clients.
Our major market is financial service, but we are also opening up a government services business in Washington. You’ll be working on exciting and challenging projects in financial services, change management, regulatory and data science type initiatives.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using our database, LinkedIn, etc
- Screen candidates cvs/resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ knowledge, technical & soft skills, experience, and aptitude
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- 1-3 years of work experience as a Recruiter, preferably working for a similar type of business like ours.
- Solid ability to conduct interviews
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, reference checks, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.