Director, Change Management
Primary Location: New York, NY, US
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Prospect 33 is hiring awesome Change Management Directors to support our established Change Management practice. The ideal person will have an established history of leading change programs and experience within Risk & Compliance.
- Setting up and leading entire programs of work, including appropriate escalation procedures
- Experience working with complex, and often contradictory information
- Working with and developing a team of direct reports
- Keep up-to-date on competitors and current regulatory and legal obligations
- Lead and maintain highly complex projects and programs
- Collaborate across businesses to produce deliverables
- Maintain Change Management standards and methodologies
- Ensure timeliness and budgets are being met
- Serve as point of escalation for the team and from other departments and clients
- Anticipate and manage client expectations
- 10-15 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams
- Strong program & project planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial services operations, information delivery, change leadership/management, strategic planning, and project management life cycle or system development life cycle.
- Strong collaborative partnership skills with internal and external teams. Ability to multi-task and maintain composure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Problem-solving and Analytical skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Bachelors degree; Masters, PMP, or CFA preferred.
- Work independently under pressure
Prospect 33 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a diverse and inclusive company. Great talent is always welcome at Prospect 33 regardless of background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, or even political views.